The Finance Analyst acts as business partner to the Mexico Country Manager. You will support the strategy of the business and leads major parts of budgeting and long-term financial planning. In addition, drive profitability improvement programs, identifies productivity measures, handles business administration tasks, performs regular forecasts and analyzes operational results. Key employee for México country management, with relationship both with PL Americas management, as well as Central functions and RC division/operational company management.
- Prepares budgets and long-term financial plans and ensures spending within budget
- Analyzes performance of business
- Co-ordinates and supports timely preparation of global Forecasts, ensuring consistency of approach and accuracy of data submission
- Performs special financial studies for management in conjunction with recommended or proposed plans.
- Implements and maintains product line reporting.
- Prepares Business Reviews with America’s management.
- Approves and monitors purchase requisitions.
- Monitors headcount plan and approves headcount additions.
- Identifies and monitors productivity measures.
- Performs regular cost reviews and communicates results.
- Reviews commercial aspects of Royalty agreements and identifies potential risks.
- Supports communication for monthly tasks with accounting team
- Communicates with Legal, Tax, IT departments and all support functions of DISW and RC Mexico
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business Administration
- 5+ years of proven track record of working in finance performance and analysis
- Past experience in cash flow analytics
- Strong controlling background
- SAP primary system knowledge required
- Excellent communication skills and ability to support all levels of hierarchy
- Comfort with working to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to use professional judgement, problem solving and decision-making skills to resolve issues
- Able to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects in parallel
- Strong MS Office skills primarily Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be fully fluent in English and Spanish
- Knowledgeable of Mexican Finance laws and regulation
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- MBA or CPA desirable
- Experience in a software business preferred
- Siemens financial tools previous knowledge preferred (Esprit, ESSBase, SmartReport)
- Revenue recognition a plus
- Accounting background preferred
Job ID: 188200
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time