Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Sr. Business Relationship Partner Manager (BPM)
This is a
role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in
their career. As a BPM /
BRM, you will be responsible for:
- You will ensure effective cooperation with our internal IT departments and your to be supported business areas and will be the first point of contact for IT related advice and consultancy.
- You translate requirements from the business areas into IT requirements and accompany them to the implemented solution ensuring optimal value generation for the business.
- Furthermore, you independently analyze business requirements from a technical and economic point of view as well as support and drive the definition of requirements if required.
- You will communicate regularly with the business departments in order to conduct "best practice sharing", identify innovation opportunities at an early stage and achieve cross-divisional synergy effects.
- In addition, you strengthen the cooperation between IT and the respective business areas and vice versa by identifying process and information gaps and taking measures to remediate them.
This position may suit you
best if you are familiar with what is below and would like to do develop
your career with Healthineers.
- You have some years of relevant professional experience in IT customer management (business relationship management), demand management or IT consulting.
- You have a sound knowledge of project management. In addition, you know the structures of an IT Service Management Organization (ITSM) and you are familiar with IT processes (e.g. ITIL Framework).
- Planning and organizational skills in a globally positioned IT organization are necessary for your daily doing in the efficient support of your business areas.
- With your communication skills and understanding of business processes as well as your presentation and moderation skills, you establish a trustworthy and sustainable relationship with the business.
- Willingness to travel and flexibility, including short-term international deployment, is expected.
- Since you are interacting with international customers, excellent English skills (ideally as native language, spoken and written) are necessary, German language skills and knowledge of other languages is of advantage.
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment, and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Deep and comprehensive IT knowledge paired with at least 1-2 years’ experience as Business Relation Manager – preferably with a certification as BRM-P or CBRM
- Advantageously some experience and understanding in a Medical Technology industry
- Willing to travel up to 30%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 188214
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.