Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Clinical Affairs Clinical Science Advisor will have focused responsibility for the development and execution of the Siemens’ Clinical Affairs Strategy in a select business area, either Surgery, Neurovascular, Cardiology or Interventional Radiology. This individual will develop the specific strategies to support the high-level clinical needs for the business area and identify the appropriate clinical partners that can help develop and complete the necessary studies. The Advisor will work with each customer partner to develop the strategic partnership plan that outlines ongoing and future studies, deliverables, educational opportunities and training. The Advisor will ensure the supported clinical studies are successfully completion and maximum value is derived by driving influential and meaningful publications, presentations, abstracts, symposia and case studies of the resulting clinical information, and liaise with the respective KOL manager to ensure the data is presented at the appropriate conference(s). This position will be part of Siemens Advanced Therapies Clinical Affairs Team Division and will closely collaborate with the different stakeholders such as AT Marketing, DX, Compliance, Legal and Regulatory The Advisor will also be involved in educational opportunities, both internal and external, including but not limited to webinars, conference debriefing, training.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Clinical Affairs Professional, you will be responsible for:
· Develop, maintain and execute a 12-24 months Clinical Affairs plan in close collaboration with Advance Therapies s KOL directors, by identifying key clinical messages and data needed to support the marketing strategies
· Cultivate collaborative relationships with current and future thought leaders in academic and clinical medicine at the local, regional, national, and international level that can drive selected clinical efforts.
· Implement clinical strategies in collaboration with cross-functional team members for designated studies to review investigator-initiated research protocols and ensure alignment and funding support
· Support the respective Business Directors and Product Solutions Managers to ensure the appropriate dissemination of clinical and scientific information regarding Siemens current commercial products, pipeline products under clinical study, and ongoing scientific, engineering, or HCP initiatives in a timely, ethical and customer-focused manner.
· Work closely with respective KOL manager to identify customers who will present on the podium and develop symposia content that highlights Siemens’ clinical and scientific information and drive messaging for current commercial products and pipeline products under clinical study evaluation
· Attend key conferences, provide key takeaways at internal debriefing webinars to share with the field any relevant clinical, pre-clinical, engineering, and economic data
· Support commercial efforts by partnering with the sales team to present the clinical strategy/opportunities and meet with potential research partners
· Engage with Innovations to build alignment on pre- and post-marketing clinical opportunities
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Scientific degree or equivalent experience required. (PhD, or DNP preferred)
· Minimum of 2 years of Postdoctoral experience, or equivalent, in the healthcare environment to provide strategic and scientific/medical direction to national/regional business unit functions.
· Must be scientifically oriented and be able to prioritize and work effectively in a constantly changing environment.
· Ability to digest scientific and clinical study manuscripts and presentations to deliver clear, simple, focused messages to internal stakeholders.
· Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills are required.
· Results oriented to ensure achievement of the sales targets, customer satisfaction and market share goals
· Ability to network and partner with important customers, including thought leaders, is required.
· 70% travel
· Must have the ability to gain customer feedback, uncover business opportunities and pair customer's unmet needs with available internal resources.
· Must be a strong team player and effectively interface with other internal departments
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 188223
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.