* Supervises all support activities for operational service delivery of one or multiple units.
* Ensures proper order management, in cooperation with clients.
* Oversees customer orders from placement to delivery.
* Contributes to and implements service guidelines.
* Allocates resources and assigns tasks to the service and support operators.
* Assigns, monitors, and reviews the progress and quality of assigned work.
* Oversees operational processes, and leads employees in the team assigned.
Job ID: 188224
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.