* Lead liaison to customer parts organization and responsible for delivery of excellent service to Siemens customers
* Deploys detailed knowledge and expertise about the
organization's Service offering, related products and application domain to
improve either business operations (e.g. parts services) and/or strategic
innovations (e.g. Service offering / portfolio innovation).
* Maintains a close interaction with various management functions.
* Supports acquisition activities with detailed technical knowhow on complex issues.
* Adheres to and enforces the organization's internal processes and rules as well as public standards and regulations.
* Prepares, reviews and books customer orders / revisions to
* Reviews customer orders and checks consistency and completeness in cooperation with all involved stakeholders on both customer side and Siemens' sales or project management organization.
* Initiates sales orders / purchase orders to vendors according to customers' requirements.
* Ensures timely shipment / billing of equipment.
* Interfaces with factory and product / marketing groups to resolve configurations and technical changes.
* Evaluates and monitors profitability for sales orders in backlog.
* May determine discount rates applied at time of sale.
* May resolve issues related to transaction quality.
* May sign off on small / non-bids and proposals (Bid Manager).
* May also validate/endorse the technical solution in small countries.
Job ID: 188225
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.