- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the worlds most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Contribute on identification of new digital transformation opportunities by analyzing processes and assessing feasibility together with the consultants and the process owners
- Support on Robotic Software Automation Projects (RPA/RDA)
- Interest and knowledge in Business Intelligence Tools like Tableau or Power BI
- Participate in process optimization & design workshops as part of an agile project team
- Support our internal improvement, idea and innovation programs
- Creating announcements by using powerpoint or video tools
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or Master student in faculty of Management / Engineering or a related area,
- Able to work 2-3 days/week during winter semester, 4-5 days/week during summer
- Inspired by new technology implementations and eager to learn
- Being an early adapter and proactive
- Basic knowledge on algorithms and coding
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with the international project members
Job ID: 188232
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time temporary
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.