The Informatics Systems Specialist supports the LD Sales force for Informatics middleware sales within the DX LT customer base. The specialist must be a subject matter expert on IT middleware capabilities, customization, operation, compatibility, and design.
The specialist will report into the LD Informatics National Sales Director.
• Subject matter expert on competitive middleware products, financial tactics, and strategic positioning.
Subject matter expert
on Digital Ecosystem.
• Assist on customer quotes on all Siemens Dx middleware opportunities. Ensures right fit for the customer.
• Drives sales results on the assigned Siemens Informatics product line.
• Partners with Account Manager and Sales Specialist to achieve business objectives.
• Participates in RFP process when IT solutions are involved.
• Own the process for Demonstrations, VIP, and Site Visits.
• Responsible to increase the confidence and capability of the Account Manager and the Sales Specialist with regard to Siemens IT solutions. Conducts regular training sessions with Sales Specialist as well as Account Manager to increase knowledge and capability of sales force.
• Works with the sales teams to develops and execute the strategic plan for specific instrument opportunities, leveraging Siemens middleware capability.
• Works with the Customer Project Manager and IT support specialist to drive targeted customer solutions.
• Submits input to the CAI Sales Specialist for orders forecast and SHARE updates.
• Enlist resources of Healthcare Solutions Consultants when and where appropriate. Works with HCS to differentiate Siemens IT and solution benefit for the customer.
• Works with Siemens IT to drive synergies across HealthCare divisions.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience Education
BS/BA in related
discipline preferred, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent
combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in
Knowledge and Experience
Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments. Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization. Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
Typically 5-8 years of
successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key
Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree MAY be
substituted for experience, where applicable.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Ideally seeking individuals with experience in clinical lab diagnostics.
Job ID: 188241
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.