Position: AWS Cloud -Operation Engineer @ DS Customer Services :PL: 9+
Digitalization disrupts healthcare while boosting the speed and possibilities of today's and tomorrow's medical care. Siemens Healthineers - Digital Services offers the whole spectrum of digital health with Digital Ecosystem & Platforms, Integrated Decision Support and Pop Health Management. This will increase the value of our customer’s core processes by turning data into information that provides new insight into healthcare’s most challenging questions.
SHS DC IND DS is a key partner for Digital Services in developing state-of-the art innovative digital products.
In the role of AWS Cloud -Operation Engineer in the CS product development team, your primary responsibilities are:
• Lift and shift of Siemens healthcare applications in AWS Cloud
• Hardware and IT Infrastructure Knowledge
• Virtualization knowledge ( VMware, Hyper-V Docker)
• Troubleshooting on Windows and Linux Operating systems
• Performance monitoring
Knowledge and Experience:
• Engineering graduate with 5+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure.
• Sound Knowledge on AWS/Azure
• Expert in Virtualization Technologies
• Basic knowledge in scripting and Lambda function
• Experience with systems and IT operations in a High Secure Environment.
• Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
• Awareness for agile methodology.
• Knowledge on ITIL process
• Added knowledge on Healthcare clinical workflows.
• Strong knowledge on Cloud concepts like Storage, Networking, Load Balancing etc..
• Backup and restore of cloud infrastructure
• Good analytical thinking
• Open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Team work and winning attitude