Create the difference the with us
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Smart Grid and Infrastructure division plays a significant role in shaping the digital future of Siemens by offering a wide range of development services to support their digital strategies, from 21 locations across 9 countries in EU, India and China. Join our team in Noida to create the difference.
We make real what matters.
• You will responsible for the full lifecycle implementation of an MDM - meter data management product, and other Smart Grid oriented applications. This includes the requirements gathering, specification documentation, system construction/configuration, testing, Q/A, delivery and post Go-Live activities.
• You will contribute to the software installation, configuration, business validation, performance tuning, exception handling and implementation support efforts of the Professional Services team.
• Your expertise in customer handling will make valuable contribution in this role by working hand in hand with the Project Manager, Solution Architect, other Solution Engineers, and the end-user base to deliver a quality solution.
• Your solid understanding of Enterprise Software delivery in the Smart Meter/Smart Grid Utility space, and experience with current and prevalent web technologies. Understanding of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and Meter Data Management (MDM) is a plus.
• This is an analytical, technical, problem-solving, customer facing position focused on installing, configuring and testing Smart Grid software solutions to meet customer requirements. Ideal candidates will possess the ability to work independently, remotely and multi-task in very fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What you need to make real what matters
• You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or relevant field with 3 to 7 years of relevant experience.
• Technical skills Required: Java, JEE, SQL, Shell Scripting, Oracle, Webservices/JMS, LINUX.
• Good to have: Exposure to Big Data Analytics,AWS.
• Experience in enterprise systems integration and extensive customer-facing consulting experience
• Experience creating technical documentation (requirements, high- and low-level design documents, etc)
• Experience with CIS, AMI, and/or other relevant “Meter-to-Cash” value chain applications a plus.
• Relevant experience and familiarity with Smart Grid initiatives within Utility company and/or Smart Grid software Delivery Company preferred.
• You will get to explore the world by travelling more up to 80% in this role.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Location. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about us at : http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/energy-management.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers