We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Smart Grid and Infrastructure division plays a significant role in shaping the digital future of Siemens by offering a wide range of development services to support their digital strategies, from 21 locations across 9 countries in EU, India and China. Join our team in Noida to create the difference.
We make real what matters.
• You will provide work estimates and regular status updates to be used in project planning & tracking and deploy, configure and test EAM, APM Platform and Smart Grid Application solutions.
• You will assist in designing workflows, new processes, data flows and integrations with existing systems and business practices.
• Create and deliver end user training and workshops through on-site implementation test cycle.
• Create, execute and support customer acceptance test plans for EAM, APM solutions and Smart Grid Application.
• Provide technical assistance with the creation of operational processes.
• Identify, log, track and assist in the resolution of software and process issues.
• Provide the first tier of support for technical questions on software functionality from end-users, internal and external customers.
What you need to make real what matters
• You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or relevant field with 3-7 years of experience in enterprise software solution deployment, systems integration and extensive customer-facing consulting experience
• Experience creating technical documentation (requirements, high- and low-level design documents, etc.)
• Experience installing software’s i.e. Oracle, preferably on Windows platforms and maintaining several versions of the software in both virtual and hosted solutions.
• System administration includes TCP/IP networking, security and management preferably on multiple platforms including AIX, RedHat ES4, Oracle 10G or higher, MS SQL server understands databases.
• Proficiency in PL/SQL, Packages, Triggers, Procedures
• Hands on Experience with Web technology deployment, configuration and administration.
• Experience in C#/VB with .Net framework, ASP.Net, SQL Server, Enterprise Library.
• Experience with Enterprise Service Bus architecture.
• Functional understanding of web presentation technologies, including HTML, CSS etc.
• Comfortable driving installation and deployment standards and works well in front of customers in conjunction with the Professional Services organization.
• Enterprise Software Implementation is mandatory.
• You will get to explore the world by travelling more up to 80% in this role.
• Experience with Extraction, Transformation and Load technologies (ETL).
• Knowledge on Electrical assets (transformers, circuit breakers etc.) and utility business processes.
• Relevant experience and familiarity with Smart Grid initiatives within Utility company and/or Smart Grid software Delivery Company preferred.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Noida. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about us at : http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/energy-management.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers