Job title: Senior Java Full Stack Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You do Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
- You Leads, develops and motivates a group of dedicated qualified employees and professionals to achieve the targets set.
- You will be communicating within the team as well as with all the stake holders.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
- You should have 5 - 8 years’ experience on developing software solutions with various Application programming languages
- You should be Proficient in Java/J2EE with exposure to Spring, JSF, JMS, JPA / Hibernate, Application Server, JSF, container based platforms - Docker / Kubernetes , Maven, Gradle, JUnit, Sonar, MVC, Rest APIs
- You should be Expert in UI skills like Angular 2 and above, Type Script, HTML, D3/React, node JS, CSS
- You should have Good in UX design added advantage
- You should have Strong Command of Database Concepts, NoSQL, SQL Queries, Data Modeling, JDBC.
- You have experience on Cloud based application development experience
- You should have Strong understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro services architecture
- You should Understand of Webserver, Load Balancer and deployment process / activities
- You should Take strong initiatives and highly result oriented
- You should have Good at communicating within the team as well as with all the stake holders
- You should be Strong in customer focus and good learner.
- You should be Highly proactive and team player
- You should Ready to travel for Onsite Job assignments (short to long term)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 188272
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time