• BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Sciences
• 4-6 years of experience in embedded software development
• Experience in C programming. Knowledge of Java/Eclipse would be a plus
• Good knowledge and experience with tools used for embedded software development (from simple debuggers to complex in-circuit emulators)
• In-depth knowledge of microcontrollers/hardware architecture
• Experience with device driver development is must
• Experience with communication buses like CAN, LIN, Flexray, Ethernet, SPI, I2C etc.
• Experience with RTOS or with Embedded Linux would be a plus
• Hand-on experience to develop modules (preferably MCAL) based on AUTOSAR specifications
• Excellent problem solving & analytical skills and ability to learn new technologies
• Ability to work in a small team and also independently
• Ability to work on parallel tasks and quick context switch among tasks
• Ability to design a software product from scratch to delivery (well aware of all software development phases like requirement gathering, design, development, test, release etc.)
• Ability to read specifications, fetch the requirements, trace the requirements into design, development, testing and release.
• Good verbal and written English communication skills
Software design, implementation and maintenance, requirement analysis and traceability, unit test design and test case development, customer support.
Job ID: 188278
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Pakistan Development (Private) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time