What are my responsibilities?
- IT related system and application's daily support & troubleshooting, e.g. MES, SQL server
- Centrally manage & standardize for SSCL IT application's development and database's management
- Cooperate with internal/external for demand management, meanwhile to search solutions and implement by driving projects, e.g. Qlik sense report center, MES, manufacture-tool etc
- Do some program development for simple automated tools
What do I need to apply for this job?
- 5+ years experience of SW development/programming in manufacturing factory,experience in lean digital factory or MOM and ERP is preferred
- 3+ years experience in IT project management, process optimization project, for cross-department people, more than 3 departments and 6 peoples
- Be familiar with mainstream development platform and language, e.g. .NET, SQL server,C#, java, ASP etc
- Experience for IT digitization & automation & innovation is preferred
- IT knowledge background for SW/HW/Network/protocol etc.
- Proactive, resilient, good communication skills and customer service awareness
- Training skills and organizational skills to drive user excellent
- High ability to learn, creativity, curiosity on technology, innovation spirit
- High responsibilities & initiative & performance
Job ID: 188296
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sensors & Communication Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time