The maintenance manager will oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s equipment. You will be the one to ensure that your colleagues have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget.
A great maintenance manager will have a solid understanding of equipment systems. They will be well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting etc.
The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
• Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
• Carry out inspections of the equipment to identify and resolve issues
• Check electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic systems of the equipment to ensure functionality
• Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
• Allocate workload and supervise maintenance staff
• Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
• Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
• Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
• Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
• Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
10 years minimum providing service and repair of machine tools
Strong experience with repair, service, and troubleshooting hydraulic systems
Strong experience with repair, service, and troubleshooting electrical systems
Strong experience with repair, service, and troubleshooting pneumatic systems
Strong experience with repair, service, and troubleshooting mechanical systems
Prefer experience with Siemens and Heidenhain controls
Proven leadership skills to lead maintenance department
Experience with the development and implementation of preventative programs
Job ID: 188312
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time