Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as an Applications Specialist based in Gauteng.
We are looking for a professional for the delivery of Application Training and support for sales, installation and service in the Advanced Therapies discipline.
Your tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· On-site customer education at his/her Siemens Healthineers systems; incl. turnover training, follow-ups, updates and upgrades for standard systems and applications
· Customer consultancy and support in individual workflow improvements, incl. adjustment of system parameters and implementation of new methods and clinical workflows to expand customer portfolio
· Professional application support to quickly process and resolve customer tickets, escalations and complaints, incl. error diagnosis and repair, trouble shooting
· Support of PLM/CRM process, incl. field insight into customer needs, issues and known application errors as well as provision of troubleshooting know-how and experience
· Sales Support, e.g. product demonstrations, preparation of clinical case studies
· Implementation of new methods and clinical workflows at customer system to expand customer portfolio.
· Development of central Learning Academy Training Courses and execution of specific on-site and classroom Learning Academy Training Courses for customer groups / institutions.
· Ensure on-site sales of Education and Expand offerings, incl. lead generation, application consultancy and sales
Your qualifications and experience:
· Btech in Radiography is minimal requirement.
· Medical Technologist Diploma or similar
· At least 5-8 years of professional experience in a clinic or equivalent background involving clinical and medical technology expertise
· Experience with Siemens systems preferable
· Knowledge of quality control and troubleshooting of quality control results
· Must be willing to travel and work after hours
· Extensive knowledge of excel
· Knowledge in the field of diagnostic systems, reagents, PC systems, operating systems, network engineering, interface engineering, basic medical knowledge.
· Sound knowledge of the medical analysis laboratory and the range of equipment.
· A thorough knowledge of company procedures, policies, mission, vision and values.
· Dependability, capacity for teamwork, capability to come to decisions, organizational skills, self-reliance and motivation, and good interpersonal skills.
· Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with customers and staff all levels.
· Ability to sell, good teaching skills, good team worker.
· Fluency in English: written and spoken.
Must be a South African National, preferably from a designated diversity group
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 188325
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time