Process Associate – Accounts Payable
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
· You will be responsible to perform invoice posting activities for Siemens Business Units
· You will coordinate with customers to analyze the queries & resolve the issue and are accurate in invoice posting
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· You are a graduate and bring 0-1 year of experience in accounts payable.
· You are flexible to work in shifts , usual shift timings -5.30pm to 2.30am IST
· You have knowledge of Direct Material Purchasing and in depth knowledge of SAP and Oracle application for MM module
· You are self-determined , willing to learn ,have good communication skill, Team Player, customer focused and understand the company’s ethics & values
- You are proactive, self-motivated and motivating, result oriented, good oral and written communication
- You are able to liaise, coordinate well with colleagues and work as individual and team contributor
- You have technical hands-on knowledge on MS suite (MS Excel, MS Access intermediate knowledge)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 188346
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time