We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You create/moderate the elaboration of concrete requirements with business owners for digital solutions and produce functional and requirement specifications and Solution Outlines
- You lead the overall architectural design area of a project and solutions to address the use case owners / business owner’s business requirements
- Moreover, you create use case specific solution architectures based on defined stacks (e.g. for analytics, app development etc.)
- You ensure continuous reuse of existing components and solutions
- You gather and document functional and non-functional requirements and create specifications
- Furthermore, you actively coach development teams (with hands on experience) and support upskilling of implementation resources in business
- You translate between business owners and technical resources
- Generating requirements for enterprise architecture / collaborate with enterprise architect also belongs to your new area of responsibility
- You successfully completed your Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science & Engineering, or equivalent.
- Additional, you have min. 5 years of experience in designing and implementing concrete technical, data centric / digitalization solutions
- You command strong cloud architecture background (e.g. AWS certified) with understanding of high security demands
- You have knowledge and implementation experience of current Big Data Technologies & Digitalization approaches (e.g. No-SQL / SQL, Kafka, AI, Open Source Frameworks, Logical Data Warehouse, Analytical Ecosystems, low code),
- Besides, you have experience in Scrum / agile approaches
- Hands on experience in coding is desireable
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 188359
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time