We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You devise technical solutions for ensuring highest level of security for the software products & solutions being developed using digital / software-oriented technologies (e.g. Cloud, Containers, Enterprise IT, Big Data, etc.)
- You ensure with product owners that Architecture & Design of the software components meets the required security standards, following a Secure Development Lifecycle throughout the process
- In addition, you actively engage in various activities, right from requirements analysis to software construction, in order to build necessary security measures, e.g. using methods like Threat & Risk Analysis, Secure Coding, etc.
- You drive and participate in various verification & validation activities like Penetration Testing and Fuzz Testing
- You proactively monitor for potential vulnerabilities within the developed or 3rd party software components using well-defined methods & tools, and suggest mitigations
- Furthermore, you contribute to security best practices and definition or update of relevant methods and techniques in the form of publications, white papers and guidelines.
- You advise the Management on upcoming tools & technology trends as well as new threats related to cyber security
- Coaching and mentoring development teams regarding secure software design approaches, technologies, tools, methods and various cyber security aspects also belongs to your new area of responsibility
- You successfully completed your Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science & Engineering, or equivalent
- Additional, you have 3+ years in software development with at least 2-3 years in a specialized role related to Cyber Security or Architecture
- You have sound knowledge of application development on Windows and Linux platforms as well as of software engineering processes
- You have hands-on experience in IT security aspects, particularly focusing on Secure Software Development, involving Databases, Networks, Authentication, Encryption and Cloud deployments
- Furthermore, you bring along experience in Distributed Computing architectures and communication paradigms like REST, WebServices, etc.
- You command expertise in programming languages like C# .Net, java and C/C++.
- You are an excellent problem solver and decision maker, have excellent communication skills and you are able to work in a team environment and with multiple stakeholders across geographies
- Being self-motivated and self-driven and working independently rounds off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 188360
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time