- Interfacing with customers to gather appropriate details
- Creating approval drawing packages for LV breaker retrofits and MV legacy switchgear add-ons
- Specifying custom mechanical BOMs for multiple product lines
- Various reporting needs related to the job function
- Activating and releasing sales order BOMs in SAP for production
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or related field. Equivalent education & experience will be considered
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical or similar role
- SAP, AutoCAD Electrical
- Travel less than 20% for local candidates. Additional travel may be required for remote candidates.
Job ID: 188393
Organization: United States
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.