General responsibilities include managing financial performance and customer satisfaction of all related scope and
functions for assigned accounts plus the ability to identify, scope and sell (independently or in a team) additional solutions
to your customers. Manage accounts for all assigned service customers providing outstanding customer satisfaction and
retention. Strong communications skills go a long way, as well as above average experience with Microsoft Excel. Our
team is close knit so a winning attitude is required. If you are searching for a career opportunity that will enable you to
make a difference for your customer and support business growth – this is the role for you!
- Ensures customer expectations are met and resolves customer issues in a timely, effective, and professional manner.
- Service Agreement planning and customer shutdown management for the execution of contracted scope.
- Identifies adds, upgrades, and escalations to assigned service contracts and to meet customer needs and improve
system efficiency. Develops account strategies and sells independently or in a team environment.
- Leads quality assurance activities and may lead renewals on assigned accounts.
- Ensures project or agreement profitability through achieving plan gross margin levels, billing and collections, and
effective cost containment procedures. Skilled at managing all internal accounting and revenue recognition systems and
assists with revenue and staffing forecasting activities.
- Reviews all labor related project estimates prior to customer proposal and booking. May be required to assist in pricing
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
- Associates Degree or higher degree is preferred. HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement.
- Typically 2+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and
knowledge as presented above.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel), Estimating, and other Service Related Tools.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing and must be at least 21 years of age in order to
participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
- Experience in control systems and HVAC applications preferred.
Job ID: 188399
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.