We are adding a Factory Commissioning Engineer to our team. As our Factory Commissioning Engineer you will bring a solid technical understanding of the Rolling Stock testing/commissioning process in order to lead their team through the different factory commissioning phases to ensure that they meet the plant goals of quality, productivity, and on time deliveries. The candidate should be energized by the challenges we face when commissioning industry leading Light Rail Vehicles. In order to succeed at this challenge, the candidate must be self-directed and continuously looking for improvement possibilities in themselves and their team.
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, and ensures achievement of safety, quality and schedule.
- Leads the testing of LRVs in during dayshift and participates in the creation of solutions to departmental challenges.
- Employee relations including; employee motivation, effective two-way communication and employee engagement
- Performance Management; monitor and escalate to maintain performance levels of team
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Decision making skills
- Must be proficient in electrical, pneumatic, mechanical troubleshooting
- Minimum of 3-5 years related experience
Job ID: 188401
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.