Siemens Smart Infrastructure with Enlighted Inc. is currently searching for an experienced account executive to lead business development and sales activities for our IoT Business division. This individual will develop and deliver smart building sales solutions and services targeting existing Siemens customers in addition to growing the customer base. This exciting new role leverages the Enlighted Building IoT platform to lay the foundation of a smart building. In addition to the Enlighted solution, added IoT software applications will be sold to the building owner as a value-added service (SaaS). Collaboration with Siemens branch colleagues will allow additional solutions and services to be added to the overall smart building solution. This IoT Solutions Sales Executive will be based out of our North America Branch locations and report to the Branch Manager and IoT National Sales Manager
This will be a remote position will focus on the Seattle Metro area.
• Collaborate with Siemens branch account executives to develop Smart Building opportunities within the existing Siemens customer base
• Educate and promote the Enlighted IoT platform within the commercial construction market that includes, Architects, Engineers, General Contractors, Developers, Property Managers and Building Owners
• Identify, reach, and engage key decision makers and influencers through social media, networking, personal connections, client references, and industry events
• Develop a healthy sales pipeline by converting warm leads into well-qualified opportunities
• Supports local sales management with strategic planning and forecasting. Research, develop and maintain competitive information resources.
• Minimum 5 years of combined inside and outside sales experience, selling SaaS, enterprise software, real estate technology or building controls technology to senior executives and technical buyers at Fortune 500 companies
• Bachelor’s degree necessary, extra points for an MBA, or equivalent experience. You will be confident and comfortable in a variety of roles, ranging from “social seller” to “consultative sales professional” to “challenger,” and use your emotional intelligence to employ the most effective role
• You have experience driving toward sales targets and meeting key performance indicators
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
As part of our recruiting process, if you are selected to move forward, our Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be reaching out to you to complete a digital interview. Our OnDemand Digital Interview will allow you to showcase your sales skills beyond your resume at your convenience!
Job ID: 188410
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.