1. Develop reports and user tools according to customer requirements using in house systems and other supported applications
2. Troubleshoot, resolve issues at all levels for a moderately complex structure.
3. Liaise directly with internal customers.
4. Runs or maintains models using proprietary systems, SAP, Excel, WindQinspect on an on-going basis, including: uploading/inputting of data, analytical review for validation and/or reconciliation, investigation and resolution of discrepancies, while meeting required timelines and quality standards.
5. Investigation and resolution of cases raised while meeting required turnaround times and quality standards for internal customer teams.
6. Review, update, modify, and test any required changes to reports.
7. Work closely with teams to interpret and identify needed changes according to document guidelines, calculations and responsibilities.
8. Perform quality control, build framework and update desk procedures.
9. May train and coach other team members on systems, modeling and user tools.
10. Solve technical issues.
11. High degree of interactions with internal customers, stakeholders and management.
• Expert Knowledge of PC desktop tools such as MS Sharepoint and Excel
• Ability to communicate effectively with others
• The knowledge of VBA or an advanced reporting or modeling platform is also preferred
• The ability to understand requirements and formulate new, innovative solutions in order to provide reporting and data verification solutions.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint, and Excel.
• Exceptional analytical, communication, organizational and time-management skills.
Job ID: 188420
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.