Mentor, a Siemens Business is a leading global provider of software for the design of complex electronics, contributing to the creation of everything from cell phones to airplanes. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design. Founded in 1981, the company is headquartered in Wilsonville, OR (Portland).
• Contribute to the success of Mentor Graphics by increasing customer satisfaction and productivity with Mentor Graphics' AMS products.
• Support and resolve all Analog Mixed Signal software issues of our customers.
• Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates
• Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor Graphics processes and tracking tools.
• Developing Technical content for Mentor's knowledgebase.
• Communicating customers’ technical requirements as well as customer issues to the Product Team. This will include an understanding and communication of the urgency and impact of these issues to the product and sales teams.
• Developing a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with Mentor worldwide technical teams, our customers and the Product engineering teams.
• Understanding customer needs on AMS, involve and work with their projects for using right methodologies and Mentor Graphics tools for successful project completion
• Methodology review; Tool deployment and adoption; Provide support to customers during critical Project implementation phases.
• Develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with both our customers and the Product engineering teams.
• Work with World Wide teams for successfully driving Mentor Graphics tools inside customer projects to enable business success for Mentor Graphics.
• BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering or related field is required, MS degree (or equivalent) is preferred
• 5+ years analog or mixed-signal design engineering experience
• Broad understanding of analog or mixed-signal design methodologies and tool flows, such as SPICE, Fast-SPICE, and mixed-signal/mixed-language
• Proven ability to map simulator capabilities to application-specific requirements
• Track record of building and maintaining exceptional customer relationships
• Work effectively with sales, marketing, and R&D
• Experience with analog simulators, such as Mentor Graphics® Eldo® and Analog FastSPICE™, Cadence® Spectre®, and Synopsys® HSPICE®
• Experience with mixed-signal circuit simulation tools, such as Mentor Graphics® Questa ADMS™, Cadence® AMS Designer
• Experience with IC schematic and layout tools preferred, such as Mentor Graphics® Pyxis® or Cadence® Virtuoso®
• Experience with UNIX or Linux
• Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Travel may be required (Domestic & International)
Mentor Graphics believes in fostering a work environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. Our world class benefits package includes 401k matching, annual performance reviews/bonuses, education reimbursement, partially paid Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Life, Short/Long Term Disability, and a generous time off plan. Our Wilsonville site also has the following onsite: 24/7 workout facility, full service cafeteria, child development center, basketball courts, sand volleyball, and daily exercise classes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 188423
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.