Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Gas & Power Division as a Project Coordinator and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have a supportive environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
Feel free to click on this link to see what it’s like to work here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmmNjaEr04
This is your role. What part will you play?
• Client facing role with requirement to meet
with client to ensure alignment on delivery and commercial matters.
• Support Project Manager by providing financial, administrative and logistical assistance where required.
• Prepare, in association with the Project Manager, quotations for presentation to customer.
• Preparing and reporting financial performance measures as required under the Call-Off Order.
• Progress and expedite spares deliveries from suppliers.
• Providing SAP support for the Project Manager, as required.
• Proactively communicating delivery and commercial information to the client through liaising with key stakeholders and compiling relevant information for presentation to the client.
• Support ad-hoc activities including manpower requirements and urgent order requirements.
• Acknowledgement of all orders received from Client.
What you need to make real what matters.
• Previous experience of performing a Project
Coordinator role is desirable.
• Experience of client facing role, preferably in oil and gas environment is desirable.
• Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
• Experience of working within high performing project teams is desirable.
• Good communication and negotiation skills.
• The ability to work well with others.
• Sap experience preferable but not essential.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens Energy. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
What else do I need to know?
We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. In addition to this we offer 26 days holiday, over-matching pension contributions, an excellent company share scheme, employee discounts and a flexible benefits package to match your lifestyle needs.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it. Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 188444
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time