If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Sensor & Communications Ltd. (SSCL) is part of Siemens Operating Company “Digital Industries” – the innovation leader in automation and digitalization. We offer innovative, high-precise and absolutely reliable measurement solutions to increase plant efficiency and improve product quality. Our intelligent instruments are also designed for seamless interplay with the larger world of industrial automation and control systems.
SSCL R&D is part of the global R&D network within our business segment. Together with our partners and customers, we constantly innovate our portfolio. Being on the road to industrial digitalization, our products play hereby a significant role. Moreover, by compositing our solid experiences and future-oriented working methods and tools, we are able flexibly adapt market needs and deliver excellent results to our customers timely. In order to innovate and extend our product portfolio, we are looking for bright-minded and promising partners for achieving those targets together.
We provide new opportunities for you.
What are my responsibilities?
In this role, you’ll be the connecting link between the disciplines of mechanics, electronics and informatics when developing magnetic sensors.
- You will participate in conceptual work as well as requirement’s analysis, implementation and validation of magnetic sensors
- You will ensure that project deadlines are respected
- You will strive for high-quality designs and implementations upfront by making use of CAD & simulations tools, experiments and prototyping as well as reviews
- You will document related specifications and results
- Attending cross-functional teams to solve inherent technical issues
- You will be also a member of distributed, international team
- You are supposed to actively contributing to an agile development team with agile mindset
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Engineering or higher in Mechatronics or related
- 3 years of relevant professional experience in mechatronic and electro-magnetic development activities
- Experienced in requirement analysis, research & design, verification and fault diagnosis
- Profound knowledge of physics in magnetism and
- Knowledge of magnetic material application
- Knowledge of fluidics and electric signals is a major asset
- Mastery of CAD/CAE for electro-magnetic design
- Analytical and structured thinking
- Ability to work in project mode
- Proficient in English
Job ID: 188457
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sensors & Communication Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time