· Bachelors Degree or equivalent education and/or experience in related field.
· Knowledge of international trade regulations and impact on business processes, including but not limited to, the Export Administration Regulations, OFAC Regulations, ITAR Regulations, and E.U. Dual-Use Regulations.
· Prior experience with SAP and export transaction clearance preferred.
· Prior experience in the Software industry preferred.
· Strong ability to communicate requirements to the business.
This position will have functional responsibility for collaborating with the business and day-to-day screening of transactions to ensure full compliance with all Export regulatory requirements in various jurisdictions in accordance to Siemens Export Internal Control Program/ instructions of Export Control Business Partners.
· Screen transactions for compliance with all applicable export regulations – including review of end-use and end-users,
· Support business by certain Export Control activities, e.g. clarification on DAMEX Questions,
· Communicate with Export Control Business Partners and escalate Export Control cases and complex questions, if required,
· Work flexible hours as needed to support the EX Associate team as a whole and ensure transactions are cleared on a timely basis, particularly at quarter end,
· Act as a Point of escalation and approval for certain transactions in SAP which may present export control risks,
· Communicates within the department to ensure consistency in Export compliance and facilitate harmonization of processes, methods and standards,
· Work with assigned business units to help business understand and meet export control obligations under applicable law and the Siemens Internal Control Program,
· Assists with implementation and execution of export control training as needed,
· Acts as trusted export advisor to the business and manages issues related to export compliance for assigned tasks
· Support during implementation and establishing Export Control Internal Control Program (ICP EX) and local working / process instructions (in close cooperation with Export Control Business Partners)
· Distribute Export Control relevant information to other (non-EX) functions, as required
· Support on performing training sessions on Export Control topics, DAMEX and GLORIA use, etc,
· Support on evaluation of training needs in area of responsibility,
· Support with ICP implementation status/ spot checks/ monitoring of remediation actions in MONA,
· Assists with other export related tasks as instructed by the EX Associate Manager.
Job ID: 188458
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time