Area Sales Manager
Our Sales managers are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait but take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and plenty of scope for independent action and decision-making, help you become a reliable partner in customer relationships.
Change the future with us
- You have worked in Sales with a leading bank or with any financial institute of repute and should have dealt with Micro SME/SME/Mid Corporate customers and taking business out of it.
- Experience of equipment-based lending/banking products.
- You have minimum 3-4 years’+ experience directly dealing with customers building relationship, patient, good mannerism, empathetic with good professional background.
- You have knowledge and work experience of financial products (like leasing, Assignment of receivables etc)
- You have strong interpersonal skills and eagerness to be a team player at all levels.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have successfully completed a bachelor’s or Master’s.
- You have 2-4 years of professional experience in equipment financing either in Bank or NBFC preferably in financing especially in segments of Industry small ticket + bit of healthcare small ticket.
- You have a strong selling financial product in Healthcare Industry.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Kanpur (UP). But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 188459
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time