SLC Shanghai Office is looking for a Technical Service Sales Manager for our Large Gas Turbine (LGT) Business in the North Asia (NA) Region.
What are my responsibilities?
• Technical Service Hub Sales Manager for Frame Agreements and Major Service Products for LGT’s in the North Asia Region with focus on China from finding, developing and closing (contract signature) of projects
• Drive and own the Sales of Frame Agreements and Major Service Opportunities to achieve the business targets by understanding the customer’s KPI’s and creating a unique Monetized Value Proposition
• Develop Frame Agreement concepts reflecting the customer needs in respect to scope, duration and Terms & Conditions
• Lead interdisciplinary, international negotiation teams in the North Asia Region together with the Country Sales and the back-office organizations from Engineering and Operations
• Define, in alignment with the Country Sales, the Project and Customer Sales Strategy
• Update market and customer requirements/trends for related product developments and Marketing & Sales initiatives
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering
• Strong commercial background or experience with Frame Agreements is appreciated
• 5 - 10 years of experience in Sales and Marketing in the Energy Industry or Gas Turbine Market
• Solid knowledge in power plant design/operation or machinery (gas turbines, steam turbines or generators)
• Experience in working with intercultural and multi-location teams
• Willingness to extensive travelling
• Team player, take initiative, results oriented, excellent communication and networking skills, desire to walk the extra mile to close a project
• Excellent English skills mandatory; Mandarin language skills are appreciated
Job ID: 188503
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time