With the start of the new Gas and Power Company (GP NewCo), we will be uniquely positioned as the ONLY Company in the world that can provide fully integrated products, solutions, and services along the energy value chain. Making the world run is more complex today than ever. And, while our mission to help make the world run remains the same, how we do that will be dramatically different.
What part will you play?
- In this role, you are responsible for driving a sustainable change of our plant logistic in terms of cost reduction and area optimization. The logistic is part of the Operation Site Germany for Switching Products.
- As project manager logistic you are responsible for driving productivity in inbound and outbound logistics including warehouse management.
- You ensure a successful end-to-end process optimization in order to increase productivity and secure cost reduction over the entire logistic chain.
- You work very closely with internal customer like production and several stakeholders like material management and purchase.
- Beside project relevant changes for future setup, you are responsible for a close cooperation with the operative business in order to guarantee an on-time delivery for our products.
- You hold a Bachelor, Master or PhD in Business Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Additional, you have at least many years of professional experience in project management ideally in the field of inbound- and outbound logistic as well as warehouse management.
- You are familiar with logistic contractors in regards of contract design, controlling and partnership.
- You have experiences with ETO/MTO/MTS Business.
- Above that, you have strong continuous improvement/Lean experience.
- You have excellent communication, presentation and professional networking skills.
- You show highly customer-oriented thinking: you always seek for optimal solutions and want to optimize the outcome in terms of quality, cost and time with the customer in mind.
- A very good command of English and German round off your profile.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 188508
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time