Siemens Smart Infrastructure business is currently looking for a Sr Fire Systems Technician to join our Morrisville, NC to support our greater Raleigh area clients
Performs complex equipment installation,
trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls. Performs complex
product and service training to customers. Performs complex maintenance on
tools, test equipment, etc., and completes documents of all installations,
inspections, maintenance and repair work, and failures. Performs complex
service or systems calls and interfaces with customer personnel to provide
quality service and feedback on problem evaluation and resolution. Performs assessment
of complex product/equipment performance based on field support data and
recommends modifications or improvements. May participate in the negotiation
and administration of service or systems contracts
Conducts testing and inspects systems under maintenance agreements. Responds and carries out to completion any troubleshooting and repairs to assigned customer systems Conducts on-going system operation training for end user customers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- NICET Certification.
- Demonstrates comprehensive working knowledge of a technical or specialty area, and of operations, methods, and practices.
- Generally, 5-8 years of successful industry experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
· Associates degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.