Role Specific Requirements/Description:
• Master Scheduler will play key role in defining correct run rates for the various factory product lines by gathering input and providing key load data at weekly load meetings.
• You will perform scheduling tasks for SI DS engineering teams upon receipt of new orders.
• You will own schedule optimization (level loading) and will be the coordination point for schedule problem resolution
• Master Scheduler works closely with and collaborates with most all business functions (Offers engineering, Sales, Business Development, Project Management, engineering teams, factory Orders Management teams) to assure business production targets can be achieved
• Master Scheduler works closely with other North American business units to assure shared factories have adequate capacity to serve all regions
Preferred Knowledge and Experience:
•At least 3 years experience with MRP, materials management, master scheduling, or operations management.
• Prior experience with complex engineering and production environments preferred
• Prior experience with continuous improvement, lean manufacturing, or production systems preferred
• Problem solving abilities, passion, and ability to be a successful leader in a complex reporting environment
• Ability to work across various cultures and functional disciplines
• Experience with MS Office required
• SAP experience preferred
Key Working Relationships:
• The Master Scheduler will report to the SI DS Director of Operations, but also have reporting lines to engineering management team
• The Master Scheduler must be comfortable working across functions as well as collaborating closely with employees at all levels of the organization.
Job ID: 188565
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.