Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Software Development for EDI Platform (Runtime Environment)
- Ensure stable operations for the IT service Take over application
- Maintenance in the area of EDI Runtime Environment (e.g., Change Requests, continuous Integration, 3rd level Support for Incidents)
- Contribute to various integration projects in a broad diversity of scenarios
- Implement interface requirements as discussed and agreed with relevant stakeholders
- Code Review and (automated) testing
- Root cause analysis and bugs correction
- Notify and track dependencies on others teams related with interface implementation, as infrastructure, network, firewall, security, etc.
- Produce technical documentation
- Ensure internal IT compliance & security guidelines are met
- Participate on regular status meetings
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Good domain of Object-oriented programming languages, like C++ and Java;
- Knowledge in web services technologies (SOAP/REST, WSDL, …)
- Experience in SQL;
- XML based technologies (XSLT, XPath, XQuery)
- Unix Shell
- Version control (GIT, TFS)
- Data-interchange formats (XML, EDIFACT, …)
- Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, GitLab, …)
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes…)
- Customer-oriented and solution-focused
- Availability to travel (occasional and for short periods)
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 188591
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time