Are you looking for an exciting career in the field of smart buildings and analytics?
Do you want to be part of an innovative team that is focused on digital services designed to identify and solve potential customer problems before they affect their entire organization?
We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Manager to support the marketing strategy development, brand positioning and growth programs for the Service segment within Siemens Smart Infrastructure. This position will focus on marketing both our digital services as well as our traditional services for Building Automation, Fire and Security in a B2B context targeting customers across several key vertical markets.
Directs all activities and program elements to include:
- Responsible for leading all marketing activities for assigned Service programs
- Support development of overall digital services marketing strategy, including identification, development and execution of targeted programs to drive service revenue growth
- Scan market to identify and analyze industry trends and technology advancements; identify opportunities to drive service innovation
- Analyze the competitive market to identify new threats and opportunities; provide recommendations based on fact-based research and business case development
- Support development of programs to drive customer segment (vertical market) strategies
- Manage and execute complex primary and secondary research projects to determine customer satisfaction levels, customer expectations and challenges, company image and effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Develop strong content to drive thought leadership activities
- Develop and articulate brand positioning and competitive differentiation to guide communications activities
- Develop and execute lead generation programs from beginning to end—including ideation, strategic development, program management, and tracking to capture ROI and determine campaign effectiveness
- Contribute to annual marketing planning and budgeting
- Expert understanding and application of marketing concepts, methods and tools
The service segment is a high visibility segment within Siemens Smart Infrastructure. Candidate must be highly motivated, very focused, and comfortable with operating in a process-driven environment with strong reporting matrixes.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other related field, advanced degree preferred, with 3-5 years of experience in marketing or marketing support
- Unique blend of business and technical savvy; previous experience in the field of smart buildings, advanced analytics, remote services or IT preferred
- Strong analytical skills; proficient in developing compelling business cases, including financial justifications
- Strong customer focus; ability to develop customer specific value propositions
- Strong program / project management skills with excellent communications skills
- Big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality; highly creative
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously with competing deadlines
- Experience in marketing services / digital services in a B2B environment is a plus
- 10% travel required
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Reports to the Director of Strategic Marketing, Solutions and Service, and interacts with the service portfolio and senior management teams.
Job ID: 188631
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.