We are looking to for a Full Time Engineer as a Field Service Technical bid manager. (must have either field service or site management experience)
This office-based position will out of our Dubai office and will require occasional trips to regional sites to define the scope of complex jobs with Auxiliaries.
As our successful bid manager you will be accountable for developing proposals for the Aftermarket Business for Middle East and North Africa. You will be responsible for bid preparation including: scope definition, FS method statement, Gantt charts and review of customer specifications .
Your assignments will cover a wide variety of projects involving centrifugal compressors, strong technical background, field and site management experience and sound commercial capabilities would be preferred.
You will also work with Regional Sales personnel to collect the leads generated from site following FS visits on modernization upgrades and repair and help develop a funnel of those proactive value-added offerings for customers.
Additionally, you will be responsible for preparing appropriate project cost and margin analysis, project and business risk analysis, bid approval documentation and Projects handover documentation as required.
Bachelor’s degree in electrical or Mechanical Engineering and minimum 10 years of experience as FS/Site manager of rotating equipment for the Oil & Gas industry
- Strong team player, interacting with all supporting functions (Legal, Sales, Finance, Operations)
- Proven capability to establish good relationship with internal customers and build mutual trust
- Strong communication skills – externally and internally
- Fluent in English
- Never-give-up, problem solving attitude
The ideal candidate is a team player, able to effectively communicate with his/her peers and supervisors. Has good influencing skills when dealing with functions and coordinating activities. Has a proven ability in understanding project needs in cross-functional view, ability to work autonomously, takes lead in developing complex solutions, under pressure and with tight deadlines. Is a hard worker and committed to results.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Knowledge of rotating equipment and O&G customer
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize and manage time
- The successful candidate should be able to travel to Pakistan freely.
Job ID: 188652
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time