Who we are?
Siemens Large Drives Applications, Design & Manufacture heavy-duty Electrical Drive Systems for medium and high voltage ranges, electrical motors, converters and generators for major sectors for various applications in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Water & Waste Water, Energy, Marine, Mining, Minerals, Metals.
Our digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability at the maximum.
As No.1 employer of choice we inspire Employees to be passionate & work with high-performance teams, living diversity, developing their skills and capabilities, and fulfilling customer demands in a safe work environment. As the most trusted partner for our Customers, we live the passion to provide sustainable value for our customers day by day with our innovative products, services and systems.
What are my responsibilities?
- Define and Drive the sales strategy, policies and guidelines, in line with the overall business strategy of the assigned organizational unit.
- Lead the Sales & Service Team of the Large Drives Applications to ensure maximum market penetration, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure accomplishment of strategic market research and key customer surveys to identify respective strategic business opportunities. Define key markets and identification of key customers.
- Lead project managers & have overview about the projects within the business, including project organization, definition, planning, implementation and control.
· Lead project specific task force (s) directed at addressing specific problems or operational incidents/situations that are not aligned to established standards or expectations.
- Manages budgetary planning and allocation authority (according to given LoA), of the assigned organizational unit
- Analyze, develop, implement and adapt defined Business Excellence guidelines and procedures (e.g. regarding Benchmarking activities) for assigned area of responsibility, ensures proper communication and training.
- Define and monitor appropriate Business Unit KPIs and improvement targets.
· Manage operational activities on daily basis, exercising tight cost control and maximizing price realization in the marketplace.
- Set up, coordinate and ensure implementation of comprehensive business improvement programs in line with overall business excellence strategy and targets for the assigned organizational unit.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- 15+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above & handling of Medium Voltage Drive Systems in all sectors of industry and Electrical & Automation Systems/ Solution Business in Metals, Minerals and Mining industries.
- Experience of managing multiple complex teams, including managerial functions.
- 3-5 years of intercultural experience or international delegation
- Strong project background experience to support projects within the business unit, including project organization, definition, planning, implementation and control.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 188654
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time