What are my responsibilities?
- As a project team assistant you will support the project management team for our Gas and Steam Turbine maintenance services.
- Responsible for travel arrangements, filing expense claims, documentation, procurement of office material (IT, stationary) and reporting (project list).
- Furthermore planning and setting up external and internal events, internal jour fixes in cooperation with the respective lead are part of this team assistant job.
- Any adhoc requirement by the team.
- Verified project site requirements by bringing each project to completion increasing efficiency and accuracy to reduce redundancy.
- Created and updated high volume of time-sensitive material: document drafting (proposals, specification determination, miscellaneous reports, permitting, schematic design, Construction Document and open correspondence).
- Planned and managed wide range of administrative duties such as travel arrangements, Outlook scheduling, business correspondence and planning meetings.
- Designed and used training manual for new hires of policies and procedures for Newforma, administrative functions and regarding equipment operation.
- Actively involved with tracking of submittal packages for each project to meet deadline.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Diploma / Degree in Administration with 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in Thai, Good command of English (3rd language is advantageous but not mandatory)
- Experience supporting a team in travel arrangements, travel claims, procurement and compliance.
- Prior experience/knowledge in Siemens guidelines will be an added advantage.
- Experience using SAP will be an added advantage and Well versed with Microsoft Office (excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently and also a good team player in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-pace and dynamic environment
Job ID: 188658
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time