Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and
digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital
transformation in the discrete and process industries. We support our customers in unlocking the full
potential of digitalization for their company: as a partner providing leading technologies for the automation
and digitalization of the discrete and process industries.
Field of activity - challenging and future-oriented
- Creation and optimization/automation of various analyses as well as quarterly and annual reports
- Development and implementation of sales strategies and measures
- Insight into the product portfolio in connection with the topics of digitization and industry 4.0
- Active participation in operative customer and day-to-day business
Qualifications - smart and profound
- Studies of Business Administration, Industrial Engineering/Information Technology, Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering (or comparable)
- Safe handling of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Very good knowledge of English
- Ideally, initial experience at Siemens in the context of an internship, working student position, etc.
If you are open to new intercultural experiences and would like to live in a diverse metropolis, you really
should not miss the opportunity of an internship in Thailand. A great team, interesting tasks, adequate
pay and a great living situation await you!
Job ID: 188662
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time