Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
• Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
• Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
• Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
• Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
• Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
• Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
• Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
• Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
• B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
• 2 to 4 years of Project experience preferably in Real time applications
• Project experience in Core Java development with good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Collection and Multithreading.
• Project experience in front end development using Angular 2 or latest version.
• Proficient in developing Micro-Services in Spring Boot
• Should have hands on experience in writing unit test cases using Junit & Mockito framework
• Good to have hands on experience in Java 8 functionalities.
• Good to have hand on experience writing integration test using Selenium with Cucumber
• Basic knowledge of design principles and design patterns.
• Basic Knowledge in SQL/Non-SQL database
• Basic knowledge of DevOps
• Basic Knowledge of AWS, Spring Cloud, Spring Security
• Basic knowledge in HTML5, CSS3.