Software Engineer with strong C# development experience on .Net Framework with strong working knowledge of Angular for UI development.
• Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
• Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
• Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
• Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
• Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
• Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
• Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
• Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
• B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical)
• 2 to 5 years of Project experience preferably in Real time applications.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
• Project experience in .NET development along with C# and Angular for UI development.
• Working knowledge in implementation of Algorithms and Data Structures.
• Self-initiative, strong communication skills, and adaptability to new technology
• Experience in designing and writing unit test cases using tools such as NUnit etc.
• Working knowledge in RDBMS / SQL / NoSQL
• Clean code practitioner- if not then willing to learn and improve
• Experience in Agile environment (Scrum)
• Understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery
Job ID: 188682
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time