What are my responsibilities?
- Actively create and implement commercial offer strategy together with Technical Sales Manager.
- Manage commercial areas of a contract, including but not limited to currency/hedging risks, financial securities, terms of payment, insurances, export control and compliance.
- Define Business Model based on country specific tax codes/structures and business development roadmap.
- Lead commercial negotiations with the customer in alignment with Technical Sales and other internal functions.
- Actively participate in the project pricing process by interfacing with Technical Sales and Proposals.
- Support and verify sales calculation (cost and pricing).
- Liaison with other internal functions, including Legal, Tax, SFS, Insurance, etc.
- Obtain LOA approvals together with the technical counterpart. Follow, complete and document all required Commercial processes.
- Complete and timely deliver all financial/commercial relevant documents and information to the project execution (handover).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or above Degree in International Business/ Finance or equivalents.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Commercial role.
- Demonstrated experience and success with project business.
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
- Excellent communications skills; able to clearly and concisely express information to associates, peers and senior management through writing, speaking and presentations.
- Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments.
- The ability to conceptualize & socialize ideas, make recommendations and gather team consensus to move forward.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel, home and abroad.
- International cultural awareness and adaptation.
- Strong quality and organization orientation.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 188700
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time