We’re Siemens, a collection of outstanding minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. Siemens in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
About Spectrum Power 7
More than three decades of knowledge and experience are now reflected in systems like Spectrum Power.
Different solutions for power transmission and distribution, advanced monitoring, security assessment and operational improvement of an electric network are developed to obtain high customer benefits like high quality of energy supplied, energy efficiency and grid security.
You will be part of a multinational team combining: Engineers, IT Specialists, Software architects and Project Managers, that contribute to the success of our customers business!
What are my responsibilities?
• Develop new Spectrum Power 7 software modules/functionalities
• Understand, maintain and improve the performance of existing software
• Produce clean, efficient and qualitative code based on specifications
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with our partners
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• You have a university degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
• You have professional experience in development of complex software solutions.
• You have excellent knowledge of the C++ programming language and should have experience in Java
• You are used to working with infrastructure tools for versioning (e.g. ClearCase, Git), building, compiling and deploying
• You are familiar with Agile development methodologies
• Know - how in application programming for Linux operating system.
• Trustworthy and focused
• Have a proactive attitude and be highly motivated
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details
• Ability to learn new products and technologies
• Ability to work in a team
• Advanced English is mandatory
• German is considered a plus
Job ID: 188702
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time