Siemens Mobility is looking for the SALES MANAGER/ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR TRAINS OEM
The Sales Manager position will be responsible for contributing to the growing business in the Rail market, supporting Siemens Mobility strategy in Spanish OEM’s for local and international markets and growing sales in OEM`s.
• Customer interface
- Acts as the main interface between the customer and Siemens Mobility, providing the support needed to address customer issues worldwide.
- Responsible for developing a network of relationships within the customer to develop the Siemens Mobility portfolio for traction components and signaling.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with customers and Headquarters and regions to identify opportunities for delivering of existing traction and signaling systems to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Manages the relationship with customer representatives worldwide supporting the company-customer relationship, ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Sales management
- Provides feedback to the Sales Director, other departments as well as Headquarters about relevant facts and events in the Market including: customer´s trends and strategies, customer feedback for the company, competition, upcoming bids and projects, technology evolution, etc.
- Develops markets by analyzing their potential, defining successful markets entry strategies for new systems/products, gathering all relevant information on markets upcoming tenders.
- Elaborates strategic plans to develop the business.
- Steering of Sales activities; building lasting customer relationships in cooperation with other areas.
- Prospects relationships with other market players such as partners, competitors, subcontractors, etc. in order to establish Sales and Commercial strategies to face the market tenders and requirements.
- Manages the overall bid process for tenders I the Region, helping with the pricing decisions and supporting the CQA process, etc.
- Follows up the Sales results and analyzing the deviation from plans.
- Represents the company in forums, events and associations.
• Collaboration with other teams
- Collaborates with multiple employees in the Sales team, typically several levels of managers, across one or more major functional areas, groups and/or operations.
- Develops a fluent and collaborative relationship with the Bid team and Headquarters to build high quality and timely tenders.
- Supports the Procurement Department and Project Management Department during the first stages of new contracts.
• Continuous improvement
- Commitment to develop expertise and knowledge by applying improvements on standards, systems and processes within Sales Management.
- Deep experience in Sales an Bidding Processes in Railway Vehicles, specially in Traction and Signaling Sectors.
- Detailed knowledge of key players within the organization including: Project Management, Application Engineering, R&D, Procurement and Business Administration.
- Hands on management of cost estimation tools, and KPIs controlling.
- Demonstrates advanced understanding and application management approaches for work direction, motivation and performance management.
- Technical knowledge of Railways market, with focus on vehicles, traction and signaling on board equipment, including architectures, functionality and performance.
- Broad technical knowledge in competitor´s systems and components.
- Proficient spoken and written English and Spanish.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Travel required.
• Business experience
- At least 5 years business experience gained in technical departments within an Railways Industry
- At least 4 years of experience in providing winning offers in national (Spain) and international markets.
- At least 2 years of experience in representing railway signaling company in industry sector forums, events and associations.
• Organizational experience
- At least 3 years of experience in managing and leading groups directly or indirectly, with interaction with multiple business partners.
• International experience
- Experience in global interaction with customers/partners/providers/ from multiple countries.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Engineering.
Soft Skills & Competences
• Customer Focus
• Railways market konwledge
• Organizational Agility
• Drive for Results
• Strategic Agility
• Managing vision and purpose
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Engage people
• Managerial Courage
• Develop for the future
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.