Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Product Manager for the Women’s Health portfolio.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- In your activities you will work within all aspects of the X-Ray Products (XP) Women’s Health (WH) segment with a primary focus on the digital mammography market and portfolio.
- You will help to develop and implement strategies to grow market share and increase revenue
- You will develop sales programs, promotions, and strategies for the mammography market; analyze current and future market trends;
- You will create and implement marketing strategies for lead generation, sales programs, and references; consults with Marketing and Communications on customer messaging, white papers, documents, and presentations;
- You will create, review and approve marketing collateral; work to define requirements for marketing communication and local messaging
- Working closely with the Area Vice Presidents (AVPs), Product Sales Executives (PSEs), and Customer Service (CS), you will improve customer satisfaction and help to develop strategies to address customer ‘warm’ and ‘hot’ sites, utilize objection handling, and conflict resolution skills to address perceived and real customer issues as they arise
- You will development training and education material to assist XP WH PSEs and serve as a resource for the sales team as well as maintaining the price book and pricing strategies.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You can think strategically and tactically, as well as the ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization
- You have strong analytical and technology skills as well as the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to set priorities and manage multiple stakeholders
- You have excellent writing skills with the ability to present complex ideas on paper and in presentations
- You are good at presenting in customer environments and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in applied science/radiology, marketing, business, engineering or equivalent required
- 8+ years’ experience in Healthcare Marketing, Product Management, Business Development or Service Management
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Willing to travel up to 60%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 188771
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.