Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no
infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow.
The main profile of Siemens Gas and Power Budapest Plant is to develop and manufacture oil and dry type transformers not only for the domestic power grid, but also for the expanding export markets.
Workplace: Budapest district XXI. (Csepel)
What kind of tasks will you have?
• Market analyses and segmentation
• Define yearly strategy for own regions and customers
• Proactive research for opportunities in line with company strategy
• Commercial and technical offer preparation
• Maintain relationship with external and internal customers
• Negotiation with customers and contract closing
• Order management technical and commercial interface
• Responsible for order intake and profitability in the region of responsibility
• Light project management for own accounts and projects
• Support other Sales team members in case of absence or limited resources
• Support internal functions in communication with own customers
What makes you stand out?
• Technical background
• Good knowledge of English and Hungarian language is a must
• Good knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage
• Ownership culture
• Team work and cross function collaboration
• Self-motivation and result orientation
• Customer focus and excellent communication skills
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and
different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 188779
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Zrt.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time