- Supervises technical training instructors and/or logistics personnel
- Responsible for equipment shipping and maintenance
- Responsible for simulator design and development
- Project manages course updates, training course development, equipment updates, and other training related projects
- Onboards new hires, observes instructors, provides coaching and feedback.
- Responsible for instructor utilization metrics
- Evaluates business mix to recommend cross training of instructor staff
- Approves expense reports from instructors and for field catering
- Maintains parts inventory process
- Safety and Security officer
- The Smart Infrastructure (SI) Academy Program Manager reports to the Manager of SI Academy. This position provides supervision for approximately 8– 15 employees.
- Manages building maintenance. Schedules maintenance and works with facilities and CBRE for updates/repairs
- Schedules and manages monthly safety inspections
- Forecasts the need to replace training PCs and training equipment
- Manages remote classrooms and equipment
- Manages all licenses for software/hardware etc.
- Manages logistics, BER’s, and equipment maintenance
- Manages TAS database and peripheral equipment to support training.
- Responsible for classroom and conference room maintenance and equipment setup
- Program manages assigned curricula including developing project plans, scope documents, manual updates, equipment updates and online training updates
- Facilitates train the trainer for instructor group
- Runs reports to determine class scheduling and works with manager to project classes for assigned curricula
- Runs reports to analyze the utilization of instructor group
- Runs reports to analyze the utilization of remote classrooms
- Program manages print and manual updates
- Develops and schedules an instructor certification plan (Includes instructor spin up schedule and field work)
- High School Diploma
- Typically 3-5 years of successful experience in a directly related field
- 3-5 years Training development and instruction experience
- 2 - 5 years of experience with Building Automation Systems or Fire Alarm Systems
- Bachelor's degree
Job ID: 188832
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.