Solutions Architect – Siemens Polarion – Applications Lifecycle Management – Houston, TX SISW - PLM
As a result of Siemens Polarion Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Team’s success we are searching for Solutions Architects. This position will work productively with Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal and external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives. You will translate the business requirements into specific process aligned designs using Siemens ALM Software solutions based on multi product within the oil and gas industry domains. You will architect these solutions from conceptual design through delivery to include implementation and testing. The end goal is to deliver market leading solutions that provide quality and value to the customer.
Interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations
support customer adoption by leveraging the complete Siemens Delivery framework.
· Act as solution consultant to strategic Sales/PreSales pursuits and Services projects, providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution.
· Act as the ultimate authority on architectural design to address business problems.
· Provides direction for process design process integration and process change activities either internally or at customer sites.
· Where required lead Solution Leadership elements of the ALM deployment framework.
· Consults on strategic and/or complex Enterprise projects at country level, of diverse scope that require specialist expertise and high levels of technical leadership.
· Where required, act as Lead Solution Architect or account champion for specific Global projects.
· Design and deliver the solution ensuring that the technical integrity of the solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout project and that the various project solutions will work together to deliver value.
· Works under self-management within project and/ or task constraints and will determine solutions, methods and procedures on assignments/projects.
· Collaborate with global colleagues and partners to enhance and deliver product and service features.
· Leverage relevant templates in the leadership of project solutions in own specialist area worldwide, and curate best practices and templates, providing mentoring in the creation and adoption of templates and solutions within the Siemens Polarion Services Practice.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
If you are a professional who has a customer focused mindset and are continually learning new technologies in varied industries…read more…
• 2+ years Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and/or Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) experience
• 2+ years experience in a Customer Facing position ( Consultancy and/or Training)
• 4 years Software Industry experience in a
• Experience, knowledge and developed interest in the following:
: Process models (e.g. RUP, XP, V -Model, CMM, Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
Subversion, Git, Perforce, Plastic SCM
QA, Issue/Defect Management
• Experience and developed knowledge of related Product tools such as:
IBM Rational Doors
IBM Rational RTC
PTC MKS Integrity
• Strong verbal and written and presentation and communication skills
• Oil and Gas industry experience preferred
TO CATCH OUR EXCITEMENT ABOUT SIEMENS SOFTWARE WATCH THIS VIDEO!!
Job ID: 188850
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.