Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd is an operating company of Siemens AG Germany. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainable over the entire life cycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Siemens Mobility Division has around 40,000 employees worldwide.
We currently have an opportunity for a to join our HR team in Docklands, Melbourne. The will report directly to the HR Manager and will act as a Recruitment Business Partner for our 8 regional offices across Australia & NZ.
The main mission of this role is to develop, propose and / or implement talent acquisition (TA) policies, methods, processes and programs for our Siemens Mobility business. This is a key role in the organisation with high involvement with all stakeholders from C-level to the entire organisation.
- Supports development and implements recruiting standards in order to ensure effective staffing in the organisation.
- Manages the recruitment process from start to finish with an average of 10/15 new requisitions per month
- Supports management in the design and development of talent acquisition policies, guidelines, methods and tools.
- Cooperates and advises HR Operations, HR business partners as well as line management in related matters.
- Plans and executes projects to improve recruiting processes.
- Implements talent acquisition standards and ensures effective recruiting programs and respective measures (on regional and local level).
- May perform or support individual and / or group assessments and analyses results.
- At least 8 years of recruitment experience either from an agency environment or from an internal recruitment fast paced environment
- Previous recruitment experience across engineering, IT, rail, corporate or engineering manufacturing sectors
- Ability to work autonomously within a changing and sometimes unpredictable environment
- This role interacts with all range of stakeholders from senior management to lower levels, hence ability to engage and/or influence a diverse range of stakeholders is a must
- Significant recruitment experience working in a multi-national environment and a matrix organisation
- Ability to work effectively under pressure when required
- Key subject matter knowledge/experience in the following areas: recruitment tools, job boards, employer branding
- Human Resources degree or similar type of qualification
- Ability to influence and make positive decisions for the business
- Accomplished relationship builder at all levels in the organisation
The successful candidate will join a diverse team in Siemens Mobility HR and will have the autonomy to shape the role and influence our stakeholders accordingly.
You will be empowered to make decisions and you will use your extensive market knowledge and skills to attract the best possible talent into the organisation at all levels. This role is highly visible in the organisation and is key to the success of the HR Function.
Please send your current CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role and key areas of expertise for this role
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments
Job ID: 188872
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time