Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Managing Team Assets and Procurement (e.g. placing PO, conducting GR in OneSRM and following up with bills, etc.)
2. Organizing Team Meeting/Conference (e.g. meeting room reservation, taking meeting minutes, liaising/coordinating with external legal societies/conferences/seminars etc.);
3. Maintaining Siemens LC Online Tools (e.g. LC Intranet and SharePoint, E-reporting, E-cat, legal databases, etc.);
4. Secretary to Head of LC/CO/IP for travel arrangements and reimbursement, etc.
5. Conducting legal research and supporting monitoring updates/changes of Laws & Regulations;
6. Coordinating process on data topics (e.g. DRB applications/meetings, following up with responsible colleagues with specific tasks, and supporting DPO on other data related matters);
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Minimum 2 years’ PQE in MNC or named law firms
2. Bachelor or master, with Financing or Business Administration etc. educational background
3. Good command of English and Mandarin.
4. Good at MS Office, Excel and PPT stills
5. Good communication with patience and interpersonal skill, a dedicated team player, eager to learn, self-driven, detail oriented, proactive
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 188883
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time