Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Assess and define proper building technical solutions to meet internal clients’ needs.
- Develop facility managment KPIs and data analysis.
- Contribute to sustainability policy and EHS standards implementation.
- Consult, support or manage the implementation of minimum security requirements and customer demands.
- Responsible for the local risk analysis and the security concept and documentation.
- Conduct special projects with expert knowledge in various real estate disciplines.
- Facilitate best practice sharing or benchmarking for internal partner.
- Support process accuracy, contribute to continuous improvement of real estate costs/operations in office and manufacturing locations.
Your qualifications and experience:
- At least 8 years’ experience in real estate with comprehensive command on building technology, facility management and EHS principles;
- Good at AutoCAD application;
- Advanced project management skills;
- Knowledge of multiple Corporate Real Estate disciplines
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or other real estate related majors
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 188889
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time